Sunday, May 18, 2003

nice one heffer. i just got back from a weekend of jet skiing and my whole body hurts. cant move to often. so hard to stand up and go up or down stairs. my ass hurts alot because it was good jet skiing weather (2-3 ft waves). it was a little cold but that feeling only lasted a little bit before i couldnt feel anything. there were some wave that hit me in the face. then there are the double launchers. ithink those are what killed me. they are fun but on the second time up you dont have time to absorb the shock. it hurts to sit. my hands also hurt from holding the handles so hard. it didnt bother me when i had gloves on but to days ride i didnt wear them. it was still so much fun. i went for about an hour both days which means 4 gals of gas each time. its long enough i guess but i hopefully will go longer. its the first time so i can expect a sore body for awhile. had to take breaks because my thumb was getting sore. had fun hope school goes by fast so i can do it again.

jet ski freak

ps Maxi you need to write something on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home