Friday, July 25, 2003

Good morning Marge's. I'm so glad I'm 18 because this is my last year I ever have to go to Iowa. I hate my cousins so much, I can taste it as well as my grandparents. They are so icky. I hate how my parents change when they're out of town.

My sister is a f*in B*tch and I'm tired of it.

Yesterday, I went insane I was so pissed. My cousins kept on hitting me and punching thinking it was funny. SO I finally grabbed his arm, press really hard on the artery on his rist, and told him in front of his parents. "IF you fuckin touch me again, you will regret it. KNOCK IT OFF." I never have that much rage but , you know, when your in a shack for 5 days with people you hate, it happens.

So yeah, I miss you guys and I want to go home.

Sigh

Fat BOy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home