Sunday, July 20, 2003

hey my cat gave me a present at 4:30 this morning. it wasnt a hairball, no, she had to be extra special and bring me a live mouse and then let it go in my room so that she could play with it. i had to move some things so she could catch it again. then i took it away from here and put it out side. normal hunters kill their prey but not my cat. she rather have it harrass her. then she came in at 9 just for attention. sucks when ur parents rnt home for her to bug. neways.... i had one of those lazyness headaches because i sat around all day. i also ate alot of food. damn being bored. a goood part about my day was that my uncle got the net to work again on the downstairs comp so i can talk to ppl on msn. i also went out and played in the stream that was left after the freak rain storm we had. i took my sandals off and watched them float down the street picking them up before they went down the gutter. bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home