Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Jennifer, if I were you, I would tell him. If he's mad at you for something you didn't even do, then that's crap!

Anyway, I have a question. I know that some of you (Cassie!) are involved in the Anime/Manga club. When/how often does it meet? Because I'm interested in joining but I don't know if I can cram it in with my impossible classes/extra-curriculars......and I also have issues with writing my name on a big poster in the hallway...can I just show up? I have three Cowboy Bebop DVDs we can watch! And the first 13 episodes of Final Fantasy: Unlimited! And a crapload of bootlegged stuff on CDs that Heather gave me.....bwaha! Yiss. So. This blog died! Shame on us!

And now I'm done with this post and my over-use of the exclamation point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home