Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to our abomination night on Friday because Tom's home from college, and I really want to do something with him (since I obviously never see him, as he's at college). But if I can come and we do happen to watch anime.....I can bring my three DVDs of Cowboy Bebop!! And I have 13 episodes of Final Fantasy: Unlimited on DVD, but it's not that good.....oh well. The rest of my anime is on burned CDs, other than my scary abundance of Sailor Moon, XD So, yeah. Even if I don't come, I can lend the anime to Ryan and you guys can watch it anyway if you want.

Also, Ryan, I was just wondering if you took away people's administrator status from this blog? Because when I signed in, I saw that Saundra made a post, but it didn't publish. But when I went to fix it, I realized that I couldn't....and all I can view are posts. So somehow I'm not an administrator any more - which is fine, but I can't fix anything if I'm not, ;_;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home