Saturday, November 08, 2003

hey. the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. i am down almost depressed. the things that my ps told me r coming true. they say that most likely the friends that i have in hs will probably forget u once u graduate. well its something like that. i feel that im being used as someone that is just there when there is no one else to do things with. when they r bored and i have things to do or am doing something i try to let them join or stop what im doing to do something w them but when im bored its like sorry i have plans and if there is nothing else to do i MIGHT call u. yeah, right thats a true friend. or the people that never want to do anything. i mise well stay im my house and only go out to go to work or school. i want to do something w u guys just let me know and i will ditch others because i they do it to me and i know u wouldnt do it unless there is a good reason. another thing is that i think i might have too much stress cuz usually i can hadle rejection or things that make me angry but lately its gotten so bad that i start to cry. im not a cry baby but its like i want to kill myself (dont worry i wont) cuz i cant handle it anymore. please give me advice. thanks for being there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home