Sunday, January 04, 2004

soo bored. cant play pool cuz my ps are with the neighbor so i cant kick them off either. listening to my sublime cd that i got yesterday cuz i cant find the one we had before. i want a G&G cd. man disc go round and take 2 dont have the ones im looking for. cant wait til we have enough snow so i can go sledding. mini does ur bro still have that really big tube. make a marge nite out of sledding. got to love it. i put WD-40 on my sleds. ^_^ speed demon. then i put Mircle Orange on my tubes cuz my mom put them on some shingles in the shed. it takes the tar of and its like waxing them cuz i go really fast. man cant wait. play smear the quear or go downhill bowling. little kid 50 pts. ^_^ dreaming of a massive snow storm. dreaming of being with someone. was last night but 1 nite isnt long enough.... *sigh* man my mom pisses me off when she plays pool. she is too cocky and whiny. i like my dad a lot better if u cant tell. k well im going to stare at the screen cuz no one is talking to me and the person that usually talks to me is grounded so damn. bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home