Friday, March 05, 2004

fucking parents!!!!! my mom asks questions i dont want to answer or dont know how. bugging me all the time. then when i say "ya or slur yeah" she doesnt understand what im saying. its a fucking yes. im not a counrty bumpkin that says "nah"!!!! its only ya/yeah or no i say no if i dont need it then my dad yells at me cuz i said yeah really loud and told my mom what my choice of words ment. "im on the phonbe could u please shut up?" yeah im talking to an annoying mother do u want to get her head out of a country singers ass? not dissing country soo much some is ok but my mom is too into it and annoys the fuck out of me. shes just plain annoying at times. some dont see her that way because she is a "cool mom." on that probably did too many things as a little kid that makes her a little retarded at times. o well time to get back to being by myself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home