Friday, April 30, 2004

No Saundra, that is completely alright. Your blurty is your realm and yours alone. You have the right to write anything you want. Don't feel pressured to censur your blog because it's yours.

Yes, I admit the question was a little awkward but hey when isn't something in life a little different then the normal day. I'm glad I talked to you. Erotic Fantasies are normal and hey if it makes you feel better to write them down, then go right ahead.

I always treat blogs as facts and I was kind of like WHOA! So, I needed to get things squared away just in case. There was someone telling me in my heart that I needed to talk to you and I'm glad I did.

I hope you are feeling better and as far as I'm concerned this is closed case and it never happened.

See yah Snoop Dawg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home