Wednesday, February 16, 2005

man i talk a lot on this... anyways i went home tue nite and watched a movie with the ps and slept in my own bed. woke up at 10 and went to the post office to get my passport made, then i got my car washed and changed my oil. then jenna came over and we went to lunch and talked and had fun and went to the high school. yey school! while i was there i was skipping my classes so i didnt have to put up with the shit from my professors today. i took a little vacation today and went to the trailer and brought some wood and put things away. i wanted to stay up there becasue it was quiet, i was alone, and i think it is very beautiful up there for a place that is brown and white. i didnt want to retun to reality but then here i am back at school but good thing is that i only have 2 more days before the weekend. maybe i should do this more often.... :) happy thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home