Sunday, April 24, 2005

Chemical Induced Asthma
My mother is yet another person in my family to fall victim to the growing trend in this country. My mom had a chemically induced asthmatic attack a few weeks ago and I just became aware of this problem.The doctor said that he talks to sees 9! patients per day with this condition.So what do I mean about "chemical induced?"1. perfumes2. after shaves3. soaps with excessive odors.4. Cigerrette smokeI'm telling all of you this to fore-warn all of you (my friends) that I will not allow any type of fragrence in my house or car. If you have any type of perfume on, you will be asked to leave. If you feel that I'm just being a psycho, then you have the right to think this but you are still restricted from entering my house or car. If you don't want to be friends because I'm hampering your "individuality," then I'm sorry but my mother's health is much more important then my friendship with any of you. I'm not backing down on this because my father and mother mean the world to me and my friendships are all secondary. Friends come and go, mothers and fathers do not.Sorry for being an ass hole about this...........but I have cool parents. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home