Friday, May 06, 2005

try to sell unwanted books on amazon.com or you could even try buying books there too. my sister says its cheaper and they will probably buy any book. i cant desiee where to type my feelings for today so im doing it here. raj might call me tonight and in an e-mail katie is calling me. yey. why is everyone on the east coast though? :( i work at muskie mart tonight which is a bunch of sitting on my ass which i have done too mush already and swiping cards. most people probably dont have meals or money so i get to deal with there complaints. tomarrow i get to work at rb and stuff. its hell because i have to stay late and i dont like the jobs. plus im the only one that actually gives effort to the jobs. how do i make someone do dishes faster so we can get more things done without sounding like a bitch? i would rather do them myself but some of the other like to do them and sometimes pushes me to do the other things and i have to sit and wait. also they try to get the dish perfect before it is washed. most things can be just thrown in with little scrubbling. cant wait to get out of here. nice day but havent went outside yet and probably wont until work and then after work. its the weekend i want to have fun and do what i want on the weekend not work. fuckin work ahaedadshgkjadhfgklasDlkjdfa. everyone is calling me to work too. why cant anyone else? i have a life too. k bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home