Tuesday, April 29, 2003

aight i think ill check it out. thats a good one. my sn is birddog1314 on aol and if i ever get my comp to work im also on msn as kitykatt12@yahoo.com. yeah must people dont visit me during the week. the weekends i could live in forever. but i guess u cant have too much of a good thing or it just wouldnt be as special. woohoo pinball. i talk to myself bcuz i feel that im the only one listening at that time. then people ask what im talking about and all i can say is that i was talking to myself or thinking out loud. i feel that some people dont like me even though they say they really do. maybe i need some help with that. o well my game is waiting for me so i will go. and hopefully i wont get to depressed bcuz things arn't always going right and smooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home