Monday, April 28, 2003

hi again. hey my body is twitching. wooohooo. its a bit cold right now. headlines r on tonite. those r funny. y dont many ppl talk to me online its really getting annoying. do i always have to start the converstion and then ask the questions to keep it going? then ppl r like y dont u talk to me online and its just like whatever. im like talking like a valleygirl. like ya. whatever. it is so annoying. just like me but its my life so who cares i can do what i want. hehehe. i got my fishing liscense today bcuz i was bored and had money. wow its getting to be that time that i float over to the tv and then go to bed bcuz my life is pathetic. i wish i could have my pool table so i can do somehting besides sit and talk to myself. but then again i got a high score in pinball today so life isnt that bad i guess. peace out. g nite to all and sweet dreams.
riha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home