Tuesday, May 27, 2003

its my birthday. and i want to get something special but the person who can give it to me is not noticing the hints that i give them. oh well. maybe it will happen some other time and hopefully it has a reason. grrr. i want to see bruce almighty. how come everything gets planned when i go out of town. is it just that no one loves me anymore? man i want to do something. its getting hot at school but im not going to take off all my clothes. weekends are fun but i need to take time to do school work and not have fun all the time that i have off. hopefully my car runs today. i need to get my pattern but i dont know if i want to go to handcock to get it because they refused to let me in yesterday because i got there at 5 and thats when they were closing. i was mad at my mom because she was the one that made me stay up north longer to talk to my sister when i really didnt talk much. well bye marges. i gots to go now. have fun and dont die of over heating.

riha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home