Sunday, June 15, 2003

hey i went to bay fest and was hit on by old guys. scary. i also got to pet a baby tiger. it was cute. i was to stay til midnight with dani but then i won a fish so we left early. besides the fact that i am no a people person so i kinda didnt want to stay because it was so expencive to go on rides and dani gets sick on rides. we met with dustin, ryan, and dustin's cousin ashley. it was kinda annoying. but then they left and dani ran behind the porta-potties and banged on them. it was quite funny. i went into the charmin portable flushabe toilets w/ running water and tv and sents and two soft rolls of tp and some towels to wash ur hands. they were nice. i went jet skiing and now my body hurts. it was bitch at saundra weekend i guess. my sister wanted me to do all they things at the trailer and then my dad yelled at me cuz i said something to him and he hadnt had his cig yet and then today i was bitched at that i had to cut the lawn. im making supper also. today is not the day to talk top me cuz im a little crabby so yeah. but i still have my hair spiked and colored from last night. its hard as a rock i can poke my own eye out. talk to u marges later.

riha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home