Tuesday, May 06, 2003

well now i dont see anything. my life sucks. y do certain people stop talking to me. its like they say hi certain time and then im just another speck on the wall the next time i see them. if i am being annoying please tell me i can stop. at least try to. and then life issues no she didnt say anything about the ghetto. at least not when i was paying attention. oops (opps) heehee. when is the monster truck show i want o go. i want a pool table and stay in this house. ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll see what happens. to much on my mind i think i will just sit on the wall and see how many people talk to me. yes sit on the wall. my fish is going to be around the school. i hope it is in the commons so i can see it cuz i dont go to the library to often. o well time for bed. pour some sugar on me. double play tuesday. yey. nite marges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home